Pages

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Pine Fresh!

It's Mia here, and a rather confused Mia at that: you will NEVER guess what the humans have done now.  We finally got rid of the cold white stuff covering the garden (which was all pretty wierd, and I really wasn't sure I liked it), and now they've put a tree in the front room!  Don't they belong outside?  Having said that, though, it does look different to the ones in the garden, as there's some pretty sparkly lights on which are fun to look at.  It also smells lovely, I like to sit on the windowsill and rub my face on the branches, mmm, but when I do that Rachel and Pete look a bit panicked so I usually can't do it for long.  It makes a great place for hide and seek - I love waiting behind the trunk for Lila to come downstairs so I can ambush her. Ahahaha!
Ooh - other news - we've FINALLY got our Christmas collars on!  Yay!  Lila did really well and lost her halloween collar in the garden twice in one week, so at last Rachel gave in.  I have a green one which matches the tree and says "Merry christmas" on, and Lila has a gold one with snowflakes - very bling!
 
Well that's all for now, I'll be sure to keep you up to date with any other odd things happening around here...

No comments:

Post a Comment