Pages

Friday 20 May 2011

An Anniversary!

Exciting times -  on Tuesday it was one whole year since we came to live with Rachel and Pete! Look at us when we first arrived, when we were Delilah and Pumpkin - weren't we teeny weeny?

Lilaskinny

I was ever so skinny; Mia was too but her fluffy fur hid it well (or that's what she says anyway...). Anyway, look at us now! Even I look a little portly! Hmph.

Thecatsnow

It's not just our looks and weight that have changed, you know. When we first arrived here, I preferred to sit on my own most of the time, and let Mia get all the attention, but now I like nothing more than a long evening spent lounging on a warm lap. I'll even join in with games, as long as they don't make me look too silly. Mia was the reverse, she didn't like to let the humans out of her sight, but now she's quite happy exploring the garden on her own. She still acts like an overgrown kitten though, I'm not sure that'll ever change...
I know you've seen a few videos of us over the past 6 months or so, but here's a couple of minutes of clips of us covering the past year, from Day 1 to Day 365. I know you'll be disappointed that it's mostly clips of Mia; what can I say. It's just good sense to avoid the video camera - you never know WHEN these recordings are going to come back to haunt you (yes I'm talking to you David Hasselhoff, Paris Hilton et al ...). Plus, Mia is REALLY good at jumping, look at her go! Anyway - enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment