Pages

Monday 14 February 2011

My favourite thing

Time for some more photos of ME!  I realised that I hadn't told you about my favourite thing in the world yet, so thought I should put that right.

So what is it? It's a super cool fishing rod toy that Rachel made for us, and on the end of the boingy string is a bunch of blue feathers that looks like, well, it looks a bit like a budgie... It lives in the cupboard under the stairs and whenever Rachel or Pete go to open the cupboard door I can hear it from anywhere in the house (or garden) and RACE as fast as my paws will carry me to the living room.  Sometimes they are just getting the hoover out, or the shopping bags for the supermarket, but sometimes it's the budgie toy which means it's PLAYTIME!


Img_0505
Img_0508
Img_0511
Img_0514 Img_0500   Img_0491
Img_0496
I could play with the budgie foreeeever.  It's so fun.  It swoops through the air and I can do humungous jumps to try and catch it.  Sometimes my jumps are SO HUGE that I surprise myself and have to go hide under a chair for a minute to calm down (if I ask Rachel nicely she might show you some videos of me jumping around another day).  Even Lila joins in sometimes, and can do some pretty good leaps herself, when she's in the right mood.
And if I manage to catch the budgie? Well, I sit there and lick it to death.  GRRRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment