Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

Out-takes

It's been nearly a year since we started blogging! There have been so many photos taken over the past year there are plenty of good ones that we haven't managed to show you yet, so we thought we'd take the chance to share them ... BUT you'll have to wait until next time for that, this time we are going to show you some out-takes from the past year!

Most of them involve Mia... and tongues!

She was looking so pretty in front of the geraniums...

Maybe she's catching flies?

Slurp

Some of them, amazingly, AREN'T tongue related! This one was taken after Mia had been exploring outside in the tipping rain, she came in absolutely SOAKING, so shook herself like a dog to dry off.

Where did my ears go?

This one, well this is a perfectly good photo! I don't know why Rachel didn't want to share this. We were investigating the toilet and considering whether to take up careers as plumbers.

Where's the bleach...

Goodness, well I guess I had to appear in here somewhere. Somewhat ironically this one was taken after I had showed off my feline genius in our Scrabble tournament... not looking too brainy here. Sigh.

 
Duhhhh

Anyway... hope you enjoyed a laugh at our expense. Next time hopefully there'll be some more flattering shots. Hmph.

1 comment:

  1. I love cat tongue photos. They only ever get captured accidentally. I have tried to purposefully take pictures of my kitties with their tongues hanging out and it has never worked so far!

    ReplyDelete