Pages

Saturday 23 April 2011

Snake, It's A Snake!

It's still really nice and sunny here, in fact it's been SO sunny it hasn't rained for ages. It's been so dry that Rachel has had to water the plants. She says that's just silly as it's April, it should be raining all the time.  We don't like it when she waters the garden as all the lovely dry sandy soil that we like to roll around in gets all muddy, ick.

Anyway it reminded me of when we first arrived here at Rachel and Pete's house last year, and we didn't know WHAT was going on with some of the funny things they did. The garden hose gave me quite a shock when I first saw it...



Rachel tried to video me with the hose again this spring, but it didn't work - I'm way more savvy and cool now! Hope you all have a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment